Friday 10 October 2008

Today

This very day I am going to finish work at 3pm. Then I am going to the house of my friend, from where we shall walk into town. When we are in town we are going to eat some food, and then see Jason Donovan who is performing in our local shopping centre. When we have done that we will then go and do some shopping because I need to get some clothes to wear for the Walley wedding. This in itself is all very exciting, but to add to the excitement I found five pounds in my jeans pocket this morning. I think this could be the best day ever. Well maybe not ever. But definitely the best day of the month so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Jason Donovan who is performing in our local shopping centre." - has he finally stopped [nearly] singing/acting and working at the checkout in Boots ?

grum