Monday 13 October 2008

Dilemma

Here is a dilemma that I have. On Thursday I could go and see Deliriou5? in Cambridge. If I did this it would mean buying a ticket (using money), driving to Cambridge straight after work, and then either driving straight back home afterwards, or staying with Steve. If I took the staying with Steve option I could either get up early and drive back, or take the day off work and stay at Steve's and study. Steve is going to Ipswich on Friday, so I could not stay the whole weekend, alongside the fact that I am at an Owl Hoot on Saturday and working on Sunday. Going to see Deliriou5? would mean seeing a friend that I've not really properly seen in a while. Staying in Cambridge on the Friday means having the option of seeing some friends who moved there at the end of August. Now this all makes dilemma levels of decision making for this girl who is rubbish at decisions. Add to this the fact that a whole load of work landed at my feet this morning (including a meeting on Thursday evening, and preparing for the working on Sunday amongst other things), and it just leaves me not really knowing what to do.

No comments: