Friday 24 October 2008

The good old days

Right so Paul has got me to do this fantasy footballs thing. I don't really know what I'm doing with it, so I picked my team a bit randomly. I got an email from them today saying this will be your team, if you want to change it then do so by 11:30am tomorrow. It then listed the premiership games being played over the weekend. There are ten games. Four are being played on Saturday. Of those four only one is being played at 3pm. Whatever happened to the good old days, when all teams played at 3pm on a Saturday. It added to the excitement to listen to the scores at half time and try and work out what would happen in the league if the scores stayed the same, and then to listen to the scores at full time, or on the radio when you got back to the car and hear how those around you the league had done. And it means not being able to see highlights of all premiership games on MOTD on a Saturday night. Footballs is not what it used to be.

No comments: