Tuesday 25 March 2008

Hidey Seek

We had a lot of fun playing Hidey Seek on Saturday. Me and Paul had had a sneaky game on Friday, but that was not as much fun as Saturdays game because on the Saturday game me and Paul and Steve and Dad played. It started when me and Dad got back from seeing the rather fantastic London Community Gospel Choir. I won three of the four games, and unfortunately lost the other game badly. My bestest hiding place was on the window sill in Steve's room. I had to stand a bit funny to fit on and not make the curtains stick out, but it was worth the funny standing. Dad was hiding in a cupboard in the next room. At one point he broke the cupboard a bit, and another point he did a big fart. I had to try very hard not to laugh when I heard both these things happen because it would have given away my hiding place. Paul was seeking for this game. Paul did possibly the best hiding place of all. It was the game I was seeking for, and I had to give up because I could not see him anywhere. He had hidden in the under stairs cupboard, right up in the corner kind of behind the shoe storage with a blanket over him (it is where the blanket is normally kept so it just looked like the blanket was there as normal). He had also pulled the hoover (it is really a hoover made by hoover, so by saying hoover I am not using a brand name to describe a generic sucking device, I am actually calling it by its proper make name) back into its normal place so it didn't look like anyone had gone in there. It was a good hidey place. Steve was the very worst, all the times he hid part of him was sticking out (at one point his whole head was not in his hidey place), which made him very easy to find. If I have spoken to you at all since Saturday night you will have already heard this story, I am not sorry you have heard it twice for I am sure you will agree it is a lovely story. The end.

No comments: