Wednesday 5 November 2008

Weferwee!

There are quite a few people around where I live that are not happy with referees at the moment. It has something to do with goals being disallowed for no reason at the end of game that it is being drawn 1-1. It is not the first time that particular ref has made a big mistake.

I decided to get to the office nice and early this morning as there is lots to do at the moment. When I was in the shower I realised that I don't have the office keys (we are only allowed one set between two of us) and so the waking up early was pointless.

I have got my Christmas decorations up. I was getting so fed up with life that I decided I needed something to cheer me up, and a reminder that there is fun ahead.

2 comments:

Hayles said...

No bad ruth! it is way way way way way to early for christmas lights. Put a picture of me up instead that should do the trick of cheering you up!

xxxxx

Ruthie said...

I say not bad Ruth. It's never too early. Bad is not taking them down and leaving them up all year. So long as you've taken them down, its never too early to put them up!