Friday 27 June 2008

Ring and camera

About six months ago I lost a very lovely ring that my wonderful Paul had bought me for a birthday several years ago. I was rather upset that I had lost it. I had looked and looked and looked for it, and I had got other people to look for it in case I had lost at their houses.

A few weeks ago I lost my camera. Couldn't find it anywhere. I was fairly sure it was somewhere in my flat, but really didn't know where.

Today I thought I would just check those bags on top of the wardrobe in case I had taken my camera somewhere in one of them and left it in there. My camera was not in them. BUT my ring was!!!!! Yipeeeeee. Woohoo! Whoop whoop! I was so excited I did a little dance and then rang Paul to tell him I had found it. Hurrah!

As I went to pick up my phone from the base where it doth rest, right next to it sat there looking at me all forlorn was my camera!!! Double joy!

No comments: