Wednesday 11 June 2008

The Apprentice

Tonight I am going to watch the final of The Apprentice. I have been quite enjoying this series. I think it's only fault has been that Michael should've gone much much sooner. The interviews last week were rather interesting. Lee was maybe slightly daft to do his strange dinosaur impression, but I think if someone asked me to do something in an interview I would probably do it. It was interesting to see all those that had done the interviews not quite agreeing with each other, and there was no one clear person tat stood out head and shoulders above the rest. I was really surprised when Sir Alan kept four of them, so surprised that I rang my bro and asked him if he was watching. He was. And he graciously spoke to me for a few minutes before telling me that actually he was still tyring to watch, but couldn't with me wittering in his ear. So we put the phone down.

While I am looking forward to the final, I am wondering if the Radio Times is giving something away. On their website the description for tonight's You're Fired says 'we meet the two who almost made it but fell at the final hurdle.' So there are four people left in the final. We are expecting one person to be hired. The Radio Times are saying two people fell at the final hurdle, that suggests to me that two did not fall. I think the people most likely to win are Clare and/Alex. I think Helen is not so good, and Lee is OK but would be fairly annoying to work with.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Lee totally convincved me in the board room. That's what I'm talking about.

Ruthie said...

Right so it turns out the losing team leaders were on You're Fired and the winning team leaders were on You're Hired. This is why the Radio Times said about two contestants being on You're Hired. Of the final four it did seem to me that there was not much love from the other contestants for Helen(e). I am aware that I am effectively having a conversation with myself here. Maybe I should stop now.