Monday 12 March 2007

This week I am

- Preparing for some things.
- Having some meetings.
- Eagerly awaiting the return of my wonderful brother for his Easter holiday.
- Over cooking cakes.
- Playing games.
- Not speaking to Kev for 10 years if he does not blog at least 5 times this week.
- Sorting out rotas and other such fun stuff.
- Getting excited about Spring Harvest.
- Doing praying - especially for friends who are needing it at the moment.
- Wondering if meeting a real pirate would be exciting or actually scary.
- Thinking about doing tidying so I can remember what colour the carpet is.
- Being crafty.
- Teaching children about Jesus.
- Looking for a job.
- Having hayfever.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Right I am the first person in the WORLD to comment on this yeah so no arguments.

Carpets are overrated.

the real Phil Brown said...

I am pirate