Friday 30 March 2007

Busy

Well yes, I haven't blogged since Monday. But then again I assume from people commenting that it must be only Leanne that is reading the blog anyway, and I have communicated with her in one way or another, or seen her, everyday since Monday, so I don't suppose my lack of blog matters much really.

This week I have been very busy. Apart from Wednesday afternoon, when I had a sleep because I had a headache so bad I couldn't see straight. So I suppose that does actually mean I was busy, but just a different kind of busy.

On tomorrow me and Paul and Kev and Gareth are going to Spring Harvest. There is a chance that I will be very tired, a bit worn out, and maybe quite grumpy. I say this now so that the boys have a chance to remember to be ever so nice to Ruth so that greater grumpiness does not ensue.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know who might be reading your blog!

Ruthie said...

Oooo look Paul, two people read what we write!!