Tuesday 30 September 2008

The weekend.

At the weekend I made a shopping list ready to go shopping. Then I opened my post. In it was a letter that made me very cross. I rang up the people who could help me sort out the reason I was cross. They helped me mostly sort it, but there is bit that can't be sorted. I then rang up my dad to tell him I was cross. This all meant that I left later for the shop, which meant I caught the beginning of the school traffic that I was planning on avoiding. This made me a little bit crosser. I had to deliver some important things to someone on my way, so I did that, and they chatted at me for a little while. I then went and payed some cheques into my bank because I had had them a little while and my account was crying out for the money. By the time I got to the shop I was running late, tired, hungry and still a bit cross. This meant that everything on the list got bought, but so did several other things as well. Like the cinnamon roll I ate on the way home from the shop. And the beer I drunk when I got home. And the random snack type things that I didn't need at all but still ate that evening. And the pot of herbs that may or may not grow and may or may not be of any use if they do grow. And all of this I blame on the letter that made me cross. It is also the letters fault that no tidying or dusting or hoovering got done over the weekend. And it is the letters fault that no essay plan got written, or studying got done over the weekend. Silly letter.

No comments: