Friday 26 September 2008

This weekend

These are the things I need to do this weekend. I am writing this as a reminder to myself. It will not be of great interest to people reading, but I keep forgetting what I need to do and so thought I would write it down. I have not written it on a piece of paper because when I do that I put the piece of paper down and forget where I have put it.

Tidy up
Hoover
Dust
Clean bathroom
Clean kitchen
Pay cheques in
Make shopping list (RUTH YOU MUST NOT GO TO THE SHOP THINKING 'OH I KNOW WHAT I NEED', WRITE IT DOWN OR YOU FORGET BY THE TIME YOU GET TO THE SHOP AND BUY THINGS THAT YOU DON'T NEED AND NOT THINGS YOU DO NEED)
Do food shopping (remember to buy tissues and toothpaste)
Write an essay plan
Do some reading for essay
Make cherry buns
Make curry
Make sponge pudding (maybe at same time as buns)
Phone Paul and Dad
Think about making Christmas cards
Go out for lunch on Sunday

No comments: