Monday 28 January 2008

Ok, so what happened there was

Right, I wanted to put a video from youtube on here, but I couldn't manage to put on the one I wanted, Paul was talking me through it but it just wouldn't work. There was another one that I also thought people should see, so as I was trying to put that one on, Paul was trying to put the original one on, and we ended up both putting different videos on at the same time. They are both rather worth a watch.

I am trying to think of some amusing incident to tell you of, or some great thing that has happened in my life that you all should know about, or some other such interesting thing, but I don't have any. So maybe I'll prattle on a bit instead. This year I am 10,000 days old, I am thinking of not celebrating my birthday at its normal time but instead celebrating when I reach 10,000 days. I went along to a 16th birthday party on Saturday. It was a fancy dress party with the theme of stereotypes. Most of the girls were wearing next to nothing. My mother would never have let me go out dressed like that (although I probably wouldn't have wanted to, so it was never really an issue). There were a couple of rather good chavs. The winner of the fancy dress was someone who had some dressed as a typical stereo box. I thought that was quite funny. In church last night we played pass the parcel. All of the prizes were chocolate. Not really so great for someone who can't eat chocolate. It was meant to be a 'this is a really depressing time of year lets cheer you up' pass the parcel. They should've thought that chocolate doesn't cheer all people up. Right now I've rabbited on a bit it makes it look like I might have something interesting to say, whereas if you've read this far you will realise that really there was nothing interesting there at all, but you have lost approximately 3 minutes of your life reading it.

No comments: