Thursday 2 August 2007

Sunburn

On Tuesday I went to Southwold. It was a very sunny day, but also was quite windy. I didn't put any suncream on my face, coz my moisturiser has sun protection in it. About 2 o'clock in the afternoon I thought, oo I should put some suncream on. So I put some on my arms (all the way to the top), and my friend put some on the back of my neck. I was wearing a rather large circular necklace. I now have a fair bit of red just below my neck. And a larger white circle in the middle of it. I am finding this very amusing (which is good, because otherwise I think I would find it very sore!) Right now off to the kitchen to make it look all spick and span.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruthie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.