Tuesday 28 August 2007

Miss Map

I have found a young person who appears to have internally digested a map. She can tell me exactly how to get to wherever I want to go. Both the easy 'your thick and this is easy but a bit long' route and the 'if you can handle it this is the slightly more complicated but but it is shorter' route. She has marked off the local churches and supermarkets on my paper road map. Has told me how to get to cinema, bowling place, library, great Chinese takeaway, great Indian takeaway, swimming pool, sports centre, everything! Today she was my satnav to get me to Dunelm to do exciting blind and bin buying. She was just like a satnav (and I don't even think she'dve got cross with me if I'd gone wrong like Nora does). I am in awe of her supreme knowledge of roads!

No comments: