Thursday 7 June 2007

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.

Yesterday I went for a run. I am meant to be practising running to be ready to do the Race for Life. Yesterdays run was bad. I just don't do running, my mind doesn't do it, my body doesn't do it, so it has been hard work the whole way through, however I did think I was getting somewhere. My current run is nearly 2 miles, I have to run a bit walk a bit coz I'm not fit enough to run lots. So anyway yesterdays run, my legs felt like lead and didn't want to pick up from the ground, I felt like I was running uphill the whole time despite the whole run being flat, and then I nearly hyper-ventilate. This does sometimes happen when I run, I blame it all on a very bad running experience when I was in year 8. So yes, I feel wholly unconfident about doing the whole Race for Life. I have to be able to run some of it coz walking three miles is a doddle so I can't ask people to sponsor me if I don't run it. Bleurgh.

Today I am getting ready for Sizewell at the weekend, and for youth group tonight. I love youth group, but it has been 6 months since I last led it (coz I've had too much of other work). These leaves me feeling a little bit trepidacious - only a little bit mind.

Tomorrow I get the day with Paul - woohoo!!!! nuf sed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i need to blog regularly then so do you two...that means both of you!

Ruthie said...

Sorry Gareth! I will get round to it over the weekend. I do keep telling Paul to do some blogging, but he doesn't listen to me. Maybe he will listen to you. Rx