Tuesday 17 April 2007

Breakfast

Sometimes I go through phases when i try to eat less bread. All I ever used to eat for breakfast was toast, because I don't really like cereal other than cornflakes. Just after Christmas I worked out I really needed to lose a bit of weight. So I decided to cut down on the amount of bread I ate, and to try to not snack so much. This meant I had to work out what to have for breakfast that wasn't toast, and wasn't cereal. So I started to have porridge. I don't like porridge either, but after a few weeks I began to be able to tolerate it. I found that having porridge for breakfast meant I snacked less, coz it filled me up more. Since then I have also found out that I actually like mini wheat's, mini wheat's with raisins in and bran flakes. So sometimes I now have cereal. And very occasionally I have a hot cross bun (although my love for hot cross buns does mean that 'a' can also read 'several').

No comments: