Tuesday 25 May 2010

disappointment

I have just watched the last episode of Ashes to Ashes and was kinda disappointed. I had enjoyed Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes until that point. And then in the last episode we found out that everything we had thought previously was not as we had been led to believe it was. It was very strange. I'm still not sure I fully understand what it was all about. But it did make me wonder how often we live our lives, or part of lives, as a lie. As people we can try and be who others want us to be in in order to be accepted. We cut out parts of our lives that don't fit in in certain circumstances, and we exaggerate other parts. And then sometimes we just completely be ourselves. Although the more you get used to living not as you, the real you starts to feel less like you.

No comments: