Tuesday 21 April 2009

Hello

I am literally back in the land of blogging. It took me a little while to get back to this green and pleasant land after Easter, there was some kind of holiday thing that I went on and while I was on this holiday thing I had NO INTERNET AT ALL so it was a bit hard for me to blog.

The trouble I have now is that there are lots of things for me to blog about because I've not done it for so long, but I don't know whether to catch up on those things, or ignore them as if they are not there and start with things that are all now and current and all that.

My car is in the garage today having an MOT and service. I always worry when it is in that something will be proper bad with it and cost me a lot of money.

My internet is not working at home AGAIN. It seems to be more not working than working at the mo. A fixing man is coming on Friday. This will be the third fixing man that has been out in the last seven weeks. Hopefully this one will be an actually fixing man and not an imposter. The only reason I can think that the last two didn't fix it properly is that they are actually imposter's and not real fixing men.

No comments: