Monday 21 July 2008

Today

I am a little bit sad today. Paul and Steve came up to stay this weekend. Now they are gone I am a bit sad. My flat feels all empty. There is no-one to cook with. Or to chat with. Or to play games with. Or to question as to who is responsible for that smell. Or to pop out on a little walk with. Or any of the things you quickly get used to when there are people around. I am also a little bit sad because I don't actually know when I am going to see them again.

I am a little bit happy today. I have only three half days left of working with someone who is hard to get on with. I have only three days left before going to Soul Survivor. It is only 10 days before Rich comes to visit on his trip round the country (he's doing it all for free, trying to not spend any money, and in the process raise money for the Christian Alliance Housing Association). It is only 11 days before Ben and Leanne come for a weekend of birthday fun. It is only 19 days until camp, that is going to be a whole load of fun. It is only 32 days until Greenbelt. There is a lot of happy making things coming up in the next month or so.

No comments: