Monday 14 April 2008

Right so my excuse for not blogging is that I've been on holiday. I know that this means that so many people have been terribly disappointed that there have been no incredibly boring posts to read. Paul's excuse probably has something to do with playing the guitar and making some songs up or something. The real excuse should probably be studying. But I don't think it is. I know that the lack of Paul's posts means the lack of amusing things on here. I would apologise for this but lets face it, I'm not my brothers keeper. If I feel like it I might tell you some things about my holiday. Like where I went. Or what the weather was like. Or what food we ate. Or who I went with. Or what we did. But if I don't feel like it then I won't. If you are my Facebook friend you can find out many of these things without me telling you here thanks to the joy and excitement of photo's. Today is Monday. Hello.

No comments: