Tuesday 17 July 2007

Smiles

So I am thinking I need something to make me do a smile. I know what I think, I will read my friends blogs, then I will smile.

Leanne - not blogged for ages.
Mark - don't understand the jokes (this may be because they are not funny, or because they are not intended as jokes they are just stories or suchlike, and I just don't understand Mark.)
Phil - not done blogging for like over a week. Maybe he is not feeling well. It is not always a funny blog, but it is usually blogged on more.
Kev - not blogged for so long he maybe doesn't exist anymore (because of course if you do not exist on a blog you do not exist IRL.)
Neil - not blogged in like a month. And there I was thinking now he has done all his work maybe he will be funny now. Apparently no.
Paul - blogged a song that I have heard him sing and go on about so much it is not so fun as a blog.
Gareth - blog does not exist.
Hayley - blog does not exist (not that is makes much difference, it's not like she blogged).

So really I am thinking, still no smiling to be done.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh no Ruthie has even started nagging people on the internet surely not!!!! I have now blogged Miss Armstrong!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm debating on going solo blog wise but need convincing...it depends on how long hayley takes to get "our" blog back